Ho scale railers - DIY

Ericsauto

Good morning all. I was wondering if anyone has scratch-built Ho Scale code 83 railers. I want to add a couple, but I don't want it to look like a road crossing. Also, I don't want to pull of trackwork to put one in. I know someone has done it ( without using a 3d printer). Jiffy railer used to make a code 100 but they are not around anymore. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all.

Why are you adding the raiders? Easier to put your cars on the tracks?
I guess I may be saying that wrong. Re- railers like Atlas makes. Altas makes a code 83 but it looks like a crossing. I just want the Re- Rail feature to hide on a few spots after some switches.
1703964049054.png

I guess I may be saying that wrong. Re- railers like Atlas makes. Altas makes a code 83 but it looks like a crossing. I just want the Re- Rail feature to hide on a few spots after some switches.

No, I spelled it wrong…..lol …autocorrect, that I didn’t notice

I know a few may say “ if your track was perfect you don’t need those”. True but first no track is perfect. I run long trains with metal wheels which can upset Dcc engines fairly easy. This helps and I want to enjoy running the trains without all the sudden stops. It’s all about relaxing.😌

Back