Howdy from NTX

NorthTexasRailroad

Hello everyone! Model railroad newbie just starting out. Started with a Bachmann starter set (Rail Chief) and now building a layout in the garage. Hope to learn more as I build my first layout in HO...I've learned a lot from reading and watching Youtube, but I know I'm going to have to learn a lot more as I start building in earnest.

This is the layout design from designing in SCARM that I'm going with currently. 5x12 ft baseboard with 26" radius curves on end. Using #5 turnouts. Nickel-Silver EZ-Track.
Layout Overview.jpg

NTR: Take a look at some of the topics, then figure out which one best describes what you are doing. Post pix and text there. Don't be afraid to change stuff up either. If you have pix of DCC ( or DC ) electronics - there is a topic for that. Layout Construction is another as is HO Scale for specific stuff for that. And always, if you have questions about how to do something, ask away. If comments on what others have done, do that also; although try for constructive comments if something is really bad in your eyes. Tell them how you would improve it.

Depending on what I am doing, I usually post one pix and short discription to the Coffee Shop, with a link or subject to more pix in a specific topic.

These guys like pix!

Later

@Iron Horseman hit the nail on the head @NorthTexasRailroad

Almost all aspects of the hobby has its own specific "Forum" for you to post your work, Layout Design, Construction, Electronics, Structures. Vehicles etc etc etc.

Click on "FORUMS" in the menu bar above and you will see (and find) all of the individual forums for you to post in :)

Back