Iron Horseman
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Model Railroad Photo Gallery About

• Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Rerailers?.
      When I had poor track, I did not notice that they worked all that well. For certain they probably won't help with out of gauge wheels...
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Western Wednesday.
      Copper prices were through the roof, and the short sighted folks saw a quick profit.
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Western Wednesday.
      For some reason, I just noticed this. Look at the difference in colors of the freshly painted one in the foreground vs the totally...
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread M.B.Klein sold.
      Yes, I got a letter from Factory Direct Hobbies about a month ago that said they had purchased them. And the new site remembers my...
    • Iron Horseman
      You are exactly correct. 106-060 is production from 2008 106-061 is production from 2011 106-062 is production from 2017 106-063 is...
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Possible 4'x 8' Track Plan.
      Much better than the prior first try. Less track that is parallel to the edges of the layout space. Do you really want the branch to be...
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread N gauge track.
      In N-scale I've seen preformed track down to 7 3/4", and apparently from the above post down to 6" radius. But...big but... as the...
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Model RR mags.
      Ha! I know that feeling. The club waffled for months trying to decide which system to go with. So with them I got the Lenz. Then I...
    • Iron Horseman
      If you waited until DCC in 1993, you fought with all those things missing a over a decade of command control. CTC-16 came out in 1979...
    • Iron Horseman
      Atlas are rock solid. I've had some for over 60 years now, still going strong. I don't know about too much DCC. For me it is too...
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Identifying manufacturer.
      I'm not certain about "in general", but on the Santa Fe, there were only a few caboose which were refurbished in 1975 that were given...
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Identifying manufacturer.
      I agree. The chimney support "wires", the triangular upper ladder handles, and the Train Miniature type trucks are giveaways. I am...
    • Iron Horseman
      I didn't realize there was any place to turn the locomotive in Sterling! I usually just chased the Cheyenne Frontier Days trains...
      • RoundTheCorner.JPG
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Trains.com.
      I've always said that too. There is a reason real railroads have to pay people to do this stuff. And I ignored my own advice and...
    • Iron Horseman
      Iron Horseman replied to the thread Trains.com.
      I suppose I will always retain my subscription, just to support the hobby if nothing else. I don't do videos so I never subscribed to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back