Recent content by Wooden-Railroad-Engineer

1. Wooden-Railroad-Engineer

Running Walthers Trainline Sante Fe and which Christmas train would you recommend?

I recorded a few clips of my Ho Scale Yellow and Blue Sante Fe from Walthers Trainline tonight. I like it. Anyway, I was thinking about getting a Christmas themed model train to run on my Ho Scale track. If you have any videos of Christmas trains, please share them with me. I'd love to see them...
  2. Wooden-Railroad-Engineer

My train collection room and layout photos

I moved the layout around. The HO track runs in the middle of the table now, while the Thomas track runs around the edges. I took a close-up photo that I think looks nice.
  3. Wooden-Railroad-Engineer

Got some of the wooden trains out on display. it's a bit cluttered but I'll make a better display later.
  4. Wooden-Railroad-Engineer

The past few days I have been working on cleaning up my main room in the front of the house to convert the room into what I now call my train room. In the room I have a shelf where I put most of my engines, but there are quite a few more put away in a drawer on the other side of the room that...
  5. Wooden-Railroad-Engineer

Hello! I've been getting back into the model train hobby.

Hi everyone! I love trains, but I have a mental disability, so I struggle with various things, I hope you'll understand. I used to build HO Scale model train layouts every year for the holiday season with my dad back when I was a kid. I wish I could find some old photos of those old layouts. But...

Back