Recent content by up_8080

1. A Untreated Tie Load

A Untreated Tie Load

I just got done making this load, this is not the finished project this was just when i was getting done with the bottom layer. Know its all done, the reason i created this car and one more to come is because in Temple they run what they call the M-Temple-Beaumont which takes untreated ties...
  2. U

Looking for a Custom Painter

I would like to view some pictures of some work that you all have done so I can kind of see it. Please
  3. U

Looking for a Custom Painter

I am looking for someone to custom paint a BN SD60M 3 windowed locomotive for me. I would like to convert it to Santa Fe Warbonnet scheme since I dont run the BN. Anyone interested please post here. Thanks Matt.
  4. U

Strip a KATO?

Are you sure that it will just take off the stripes without damaging the underlying stainless steel paint?
  5. U

Strip a KATO?

Alright thanks a bunch!
  6. U

Strip a KATO?

What about stripping a Kato Buisness car just the amtrak stripes on it?
  7. U

Athearn SD40-2 - old vs. new

I must say the Santa Fe Snoot Nose is one of the best engines that I have ever seen athern put out.
  8. U

the club I just joined...and my newest loco...

My Brother (SSW) and I usually meet up there on off day's because of our work schedule. Shoot us a PM or email when your free and we will see if we can make it!
  9. U

the club I just joined...and my newest loco...

Well Rich I will be seeing you there too since I am also a member at Centra-mod. SSW is my brother so we got a family membership and I run there too. I mostly run ATSF, and some modern day BNSF stuff. By the way, my name is Matthew, hope to see you there at the buisness meeting in July.

Back