Recent content by TreeGuy96

1. TreeGuy96

Hi Everyone!

Hey Tony! Thanks for the support, you're a very loyal customer! Hope your doing well!
  2. TreeGuy96

Hi Everyone!

Hi!If you send me an email with what you are looking for! Id be happy to see what I can do! My email is on my website! Thanks!
  3. TreeGuy96

Lights not turning off on layout

I have DCC and run off of Bachmann Easy Control and have Atlas flextrack whenever i press the "stop" button on my controller, it should turn off everything, but in the last little while the lights for my buildings and trains (LEDS) won't turn off, in fact, they seem to brighten a bit! Any idea...
  4. TreeGuy96

Naming Your Model Railroad

I named my layout "Orchard Valley". I never modelled a certain area and I really liked the name! My layout is half farm half city so Orchard valley seemed to just fit!
  5. TreeGuy96

Hi Everyone!

Hey! Every tree is different so pictures don't do much wonder but some pictures are on my website at http://scaletrees.wix.com./tree
  6. TreeGuy96

Shedding trees

I tried hob-e-tac in the beginning of my layout but I experienced the same thing, I found a glue though that I use to make the trees for my business and will never go back to hob-e-tac!
  7. TreeGuy96

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone! My name is Brad! I make model trees, and other scenery products from using primarily woodland scenics products! (Takes the long hard work off the person who ordered them!) Ive been in the hobby for years now and love it! My scale is HO!

Back