Recent content by TRAINNUT

1. TRAINNUT

Start of an era

I don’t mind cutting Its and older shell and I think It might work thanks for the input, I’m going to check if A Proto chassis fits on a bachmann shell for reference
  2. TRAINNUT

Start of an era

Question do you think that an Atlas U23B chassis would fit on this Bachmann model? I’ve heard that most chassis do but then again better safe than sorry
  3. TRAINNUT

Start of an era

Adding on to the current thread preparations are already in motion As you can see radiator grills are cut down and hopefully the new cab will get here soon, for now it will be a lot more sanding, drilling, fabrication, and filling holes😀 More Updates are coming soon
  4. TRAINNUT

John's Loco Workbench - SP 7399 Done, now C415 Wreck!

Looks outstanding I love the Los Angeles decal on it, everything seems to fit together. Hope to see more things come together this nice in the future
  5. TRAINNUT

John's Loco Workbench - SP 7399 Done, now C415 Wreck!

The Label next to the door says either “Danger 600 Volts” or “Danger 800 Volts” I have an SD45 but I can’t find any of the other labels on mine.
  6. TRAINNUT

Rico’s coal train thread

Isn’t the big concrete tower a Walthers kit?
  7. TRAINNUT

Penn Central Poll

The idea of this poll is to see how YOU view Penn Central:)
  8. TRAINNUT

Rico’s coal train thread

I have a piece of coal that came off of a BNSF train, I planing on finding more to make coal loads and use them on BN and BNSF trains. I feel like it would be cool to have a BNSF train with BNSF coal😀
  9. TRAINNUT

Comment by 'TRAINNUT' in media 'BN 453688 (EX-CB&Q) PEELING PAINT'

Wow, saw this a few years back and can’t believe I found it again this model looks incredible planing to do this type of technique on my own car.😃
  10. TRAINNUT

BN engines

Burlington had such a classic paint scheme thanks for sharing
  11. TRAINNUT

BN engines

https://www.ebay.com/itm/305125135518?itmmeta=01HW1KAG11GB4RFG87RF1YB4PY&hash=item470ae0149e:g:5XoAAOSw6Zhk-iPF&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8Dp9UMoPgRPAo%2BykwmXD0t1wwa3d1wXsGg57%2BS8GMB%2FJXA0q5zQmxdTtmhCKXGdhEZVN%2FWYoIoRkpmgl8Ho%2BHJNjaK6d7SOJ2KlKb%2F7HVo%2BIHue5cbexivLKZCqVM8NPIElO0jnroaOilB3kMf%2Bb...
  12. TRAINNUT

BN engines

Thanks I try in find some of eBay or something😀
  13. TRAINNUT

BN engines

What company makes those coal hoppers? I’m hopping to make me a BN coal train😀
  14. TRAINNUT

BN engines

Out of all Bn Engines which engine is your most favorite or least favorite. My favorite is the Executive Paint scheme on the F units
  15. TRAINNUT

Show off your favorite Locomotive

All these models look excellent, the time people take to make they’re equipment look nice is what I like about the hobby, the care, time and effort all take into affect on how a layout looks😀

Back