1. T

My first switch engine EVER !!!

thanks those pics are AWESOME !!!!!!
  2. T

I just went to switch engine school ! HAHA
  3. T

thanks for that info paul !! All I knew was that it was an Alco Switch engine :cool: See , I learned something ! You learn something new everyday !
  4. T

Check out what I got on ebay for my DC layout !!!!!! :) $22.99 SHIPPED ...
  5. T

Track & Train Set info needed PLEASE REPLY !

I run the black road bed .. mine was in a tote for 10+ yrs wouldn't work .. sanded that SOB down good and it runs good as NEW now
  6. T

CSX Dash 9 coming off track ......

right , but do you happen to run any Dash 9 engines on your 18 inch curves ??? Just wondering , to see if you have the same problems or not .
  7. T

Oh ok well I wonder if they make 22 inch radius EZ track ??????
  8. T

Im using the standard sized curves of Bachmann EZ track on my layout and the rear wheels and every now and then the front wheels will come OFF the track !!! Yet it runs GREAT on the straights ... Is there anything that I can do to rectify this problem ASAP ??????? :confused:
  9. T

Track & Train Set info needed PLEASE REPLY !

OK so I got the Bachmann HO scale Norfolk Southern Thoroughbred set a while back .. have NOT used the E-Z track as I currently have out on my table the code 100 track . I have also got a new package of the woodland scenic foam trackbed as well as the ballast . NOW ! Heres what I want to know...
  10. T

Is this SIMILAR ( and i do mean SIMILAR ) to a DCC power pack ?

I hear ya , well im in no means cash ready to buy one just yet . But im still in the thinking process !! =)
  11. T

Is this SIMILAR ( and i do mean SIMILAR ) to a DCC power pack ?

Found this on shop goodwill site .. im thinking I NEED to get this or atleast TRY too !! http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Dual-Loco-Pack-V-Train-Control-Transformer-12628614.html
  12. T

bachmann f7

wow , thats complicated haha !
  13. T

are these dcc ready

all you model railroaders on here are REALLY making me jealous with your fancy SOUND equipped engines !!!!! I think they are cool , but I run a DC system . Ive been told before I CAN get a sound engine and would be able to hear the sounds ... So I don't know :=/
  14. T

bachmann f7

well then apparently the F7 in their 2012 Norfolk Southern Thoroughbred line is OLD ?? I mean I watched it SPIN in place trying to pull 4 boxcars and a dummy GP39 .... didn't do squat . I just put it back inside the box and told myself " forget it " Bought those Life Like engines and they...
  15. T

bachmann f7

Yeah it came with my set that I bought to get me started on my layout Norfolk Southern Thoroughbred Needless to say its not running as I have put it back in the box with the other cars . Im using the Life-Like HO scale GP39 santa fe engines on my layout with horn hook couplers and...

Back