Recent content by thomas81z

1. T

guilford sd-26

do they make the atlas sd-26 in HO??? i have looked everywhere ebay and atlas and i cant seem to find anything other then HO . my son want one road #643, for christmas SO any leads will be appreciated:o
  2. T

new atlas cleaning car

so is anybody looking into getting one of these??? it looks cool http://www.atlasrr.com/HOFreight/hotrackcleaningcar.htm
  3. T

My Guilford fleet

wow u did some nice work
  4. T

Kadee?

thanks but i cant get it to open so could up copy and paste
  5. T

Kadee?

HI i have a alco pa and i dont know the number kadee coupler that goes on the front end???is it the same one as on the passenger cars???
  6. T

a work in progress

i started out building a plan loosely based on cheyenne and western up system, if u notice the coal dock ala cheyenne,weellll my son took over and im sure u see that there is no steam anywhere in the yard;) so its become what union pacific would look like if they merged with the entire united...
  7. T

a work in progress

8. T

i resign

i got this from my other hobbie site and man can i relate http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94126
  9. T

riverossi parts

hey i got some parts for my big boy from a member here and i didnt save the email addy so i need some screws for my 844 if anybody can help thanks:D
  10. T

Help! Looking for nice running UP Gas Turbine

man i have been searching for a turbine that was NOT BRASS and still no luck!!!! y dont they come out with a new one:(
  11. T

my layout

here is some pics of my layout that i built with my 12 year old son
  12. T

A few pics

nice layout , u are making great progress
  13. T

My newest scene - Abandoned steamer

ok now u need to form a committe to buy the steamer and spend 10 years restoring it back to service:p
  14. T

walthers 130' HO TURNTABLE

yeah i built cmr turntable and i didnt like it , its just taking up space till i can get the walthers
  15. T

walthers 130' HO TURNTABLE

ok , i have noticed that they seemed to be permently backordered and also i havent seen many on ebay:( man i want one for my layout .... but 300 bucks owwwwch:mad: does anybody here have one???? if so are they as good as advertised??? and any leads on finding one would be appreciated, thanks:D

Back