Recent content by Siccmade

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

How do i make a mountain?

that looks cool, mine has been sitting for a week or 2 im not sure where to go from where im at now lol i just look at it and cant think of what to do
  2. S

do u have a full pic of ur layout?
  3. S

I was thinking about doing that, this is my first layout so im not sure what do do on everything u know
  4. S

i want to make the mountian in one piece and just set it on the table to cover the area in the pic, if something happend i could just lift the mountain up then put it back
  5. S

yes there will be on each end
  6. S

Can some one tell me where to start on making my mountain,is starifoam or plaster better or what is easier?
  7. S

How to make rivers and lake water look real?

What is the best and cheapest way to make my river and lake water look real?
  8. S

Whats the best way to clean wheels and lube

I will give it a try thanks
  9. S

Whats the best way to clean wheels and lube

I need to clean some wheels on diff engines what the best way to do that? and i need to lube some of my engines and i have diff ones i have walters, Life Like and Tyco i am new at this so not sure how to oil them they are all diff looking under the shell
  10. S

Union Pacific - Desert Storm Sd 40-2 Diesel Engine

the only thing i seen when i searched for it was this site saying it was $280? heres the site http://www.thefreightyard.com/DREAM/SD402/SD4028~1.HTM
  11. S

Union Pacific - Desert Storm Sd 40-2 Diesel Engine

Hello i am wondering how much the HO UNION PACIFIC - DESERT STORM engine is worth?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.