Recent content by S L

1. S L

Difficulty with Atlas Turnouts That Will Power on, but Fail to Actually Switch (They Used to Work!)

UPDATE: So, The first thing I did was to shorten up the exposed portions of the wires shown in the OP, once that was done, I connected the stronger of the two transformers to the switches instead of the small brown one pictured. This did the trick! While the track needed some surface polishing...
  2. S L

Difficulty with Atlas Turnouts That Will Power on, but Fail to Actually Switch (They Used to Work!)

Thanks for the feedback! I will verify continuity, see about shortening up the exposed wires, and connect the switches to the larger AC power pack. Once done, I will return to give feedback. Thankfully, shortening the lengths of exposed wires is an easy task.
  3. S L

Very new to the MRRF, very new to forums in general, etc; so apologies in advance. Anyways, the issue I am having is quite infuriating, but I am not engineer for anything so I have to ask for help, and hope that you guys might have some ideas. Here is the issue: The setup shown in the pic...

Back