Recent content by Run Amuck Chuck

1. R

Using two basic MTH remote commander units on separate concentric oval tracks

Hello, I know that there are limitations to these remote units however for a seasonal layout they are adequate. However can I anticipate interference using two of these units on two separate but concentric tracks? I surmised that if I separated the receivers far enough apart and in different...
  2. R

K Line Toy Train Museum Passenger set Engine search

Paul, Thanks for your idea packed reply. This is not surprisingly a 7 car set. The JL Cowen Observation car is the most elusive. I had the other six cars on hold at a local hobby shop while I tried to find the JLC car; which I did yesterday. In addition I went ahead and purchased the K Line J...
  3. R

Paul, Thanks for your thoughtful reply. The TTM folks had no idea what I was asking about. Your conjecture about pulling the cars with whatever I have seems to be the most likely explanation. Since they are affiliated, I am considering using the one of the TCA anniversary engines by Lionel...
  4. R

IH, Hello and thanks for the reply. Unfortunately no photos as one car was just purchased on Ebay and the other six are on hold at the local hobby shop where I first saw/learned of the set. Each car is a heavyweight style with colorful paint schemes. The cars names are those of individuals...
  5. R

Hello, Having just put together the 7 car set, I have not been able to find a K Line companion engine anywhere let alone mention of one. Am I on a snipe hunt? Thanks, Charles
  6. R

Halloween figures/accessories

Thanks Mike, I jumped right on your suggestion. Both places have some possibilities to pursue. N scale is not where I usually reside, but these Micro Train sets are too original to ignore. I already have two Micro Train Halloween sets, but had failed to see the one you provide the link to at...
  7. R

Halloween figures/accessories

Anyone know of a source for N scale Halloween figures and accessories for a themed seasonal layout? I have come up empty on line. Thanks.

Back