Recent content by RR Redneck

1. R

All I want for Christmas is my two...

Well you won't get snow, but us over in south Texas might. We got it last year for Chrismas and it was the purest, whitest snow I had ever seen.
  2. R

Anyone else into O gauge?

Kitbashing? Repainting? On a Lionel? Are you insane?
  3. R

Anyone else into O gauge?

Been a Lionel man for ten of my fourteen years. K-Line is always second, then Weaver, then Williams, then MTH is dead last.
  4. R

My New Railroads

I am currently in the possesion of a big 90'x225' G scale garden railroad set in the modern era. It has a western United States feel to it and everything from late ATSF to the latest UP equipment. There are two classification yards both of which are jointly owned by UP and either Southern...
  5. R

Any Other O Gaugers Here?

Hell yeah there is O guagers here. Lionel all the way baby! I also just joined not too long ago.
  6. R

Msrp

Ouch, that really sucks. Fortunately for me I don't have to worry about those problems anymore. I am there (at my LHS) so much, that I have his satisfied customers discount. 25% off whatever I buy.
  7. R

Making railroad yards

For the railroad staging, possible, but not likely. For the radiuses, in my experience as a professional layout designer, hell no.

Back