Recent content by RJDaPirate

1. R

Atlas N-Scale GP-9 High Voltage Issue

Thanks for the help Mike. Had to program the SV to 74 but that seems to have done the trick.
  2. R

Atlas N-Scale GP-9 High Voltage Issue

Has anyone out there had issues with an out-of-the-box Atlas N Scale GP-9 DCC. Mine requires the speed to be higher then 40 to get it to start crawling down the track. Checked speed charts and everything looks good there. At a loss over here! Atlas 40000457 GP-9 Locomotive NCE DCC Decoder...
  3. R

Bachmann 2-6-6-2 DCC Decoder replacement

Unfortunitally, Bachman was too smart and soldered the wires directly to the light board. I'll upload a picture this eveing.
  4. R

Love it Any experience wiring it. Bachmann was really smart and only has 6 wires going to the decoder and their are all black. :(
  5. R

Anyone know of a good sound decoded that I can replace the OEM DCC decoder with? Also do anyone have advise on installation of said replacement controller?
  6. R

The Savage Railroad

At the Savage Mill in Savage MD
  7. R

The Savage Railroad

Go Pirates We are the Pirates of ECU!
  8. R

3 LED Signals

What about the second light. I done as you suggested and it works great. The question is how do I wire it so the spur line signal goes to green but the main line signal changes to RED?
  9. R

3 LED Signals

The track power is DCC.
  10. R

3 LED Signals

Good Morning Everyone, After many hours of searching I've decided to hit you up for advise. Trying model turnout signling to LEDs for a control panel and also the overhead signaling for the tracks themselves. I've been able to wire up the LED to indicate which route is open for traffic but I...
  11. R

The Savage Railroad

Good Morning Everyone, My kids and I are building our dream layout in the basement of our 1912 home. We live next to the only known Bowman Truss Bridge in existence. The layout will be DCC with manual throws in addition to the DCC controlled turnouts. When done we should have a fully functing...

Back