Recent content by rem37411

1. rem37411

Weeekly Photo Fun 3/2 - 3/8

LOL yeah, a work in progress.......ballast is going down now. Thank you for the comment though!
  2. rem37411

Weeekly Photo Fun 3/2 - 3/8

NS7208 hauls a cut of autoracks through midtown on their way to the yard. A pair of NS locos hauls a roadrailer train past the intermodal yard and out on the mains.
  3. rem37411

New N scale layout plan! Comments welcome!

I'm sorry, I should have noted that there are no reach issues. I have access to everything on the layout.
  4. rem37411

New N scale layout plan! Comments welcome!

When I got into MRR I came up with a plan that I thought was going to work for me. I have decided that I bit off more than I can chew. I am downsizing. This is the plan I have come up with so far. Please bear in mind that I am more interested in having a "working display" type railroad than...
  5. rem37411

Show us your bridges and supports!

Thanks for the photos so far everyone! I have three bridges that will be on a mainline run that only need support on the ends and have been wondering what kind of base to put them on. I think you all answered my question. Grampy, your photos always blow me away, SO realistic! Thank you...
  6. rem37411

Show us your bridges and supports!

I am sure there has been a thread on bridges...but I am mainly interested in seeing how you support your bridges.....pillars or otherwise. I have four bridges that will be basically "Out in the boonies" and I am interested in seeing your supports...I think mine will all have to be scratch built...
  7. rem37411

Lessons learned!

I have been on this site for a while now, in fact, I started this thread! When I first started, I had no trackplan. I found out real quick that was a big mistake! I wound up tearing everything off my tables, rebuilding the tables and starting over with a plan...and I am SO much happier....so...
  8. rem37411

Yet another new layout design.

The loop at the lower left hand corner is actually just a bit bigger than 11" My xtrackcad skills are not very adept, therefore I just took the easy way out. The four track stub you see is actually a two track loco maint area and a two track Car maint area. I purposely did not put a...
  9. rem37411

I am in the process of relaying my foam roadbed....as I do that I am going to explore moving that over to make it a bigger radius. Thanks for the suggestion, I DO want a bigger radius in case I want to run some longer rolling stock. Thanks for the comments!
  10. rem37411

I made a few changes, cut out a few tracks and added some sweeping curves. Any more suggestions? I have run trains on the program and they appear to operate well, I jsut cannot run 86'cars on that long mainline with the tight turnaround......At least not and make it look right.
  11. rem37411

Possible Final!
  12. rem37411

Ok, will try to answer all the questions. Another industrial spur has been added, and possibly one more to come when I actually lay out the foam roadbed. I am learning how to use xtrackcad and the radius of that curve will ultimately be 11" Just wasn't very good with the design...
  13. rem37411

Hmmmmm, seems the picture cannot be enlarged....what have I done wrong?
  14. rem37411

Any suggestions or comments are welcome. N scale. DCC Atlas code 80. Modern era. There are grades that you cannot see. Any questions please ask!
  15. rem37411

New here and confused, as usual

Hello, welcome to the board and I gotta admit, I am very curious to hear what questions you may have? I probably will not be the one answering, but most of these guys on here have answers for anything. Again, welcome!

Back