Recent content by -Possum-

1. -Possum-

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

As many time as I've been to Galveston, I've yet to see this yard. Maybe because I keep forgetting.🙃
  2. -Possum-

They are!🙂
  3. -Possum-

Morning folks. A cold front is currently rolling in, expecting some rain with it as well(Edit: its raining as I'm typing this). Even talk of possible hail.:oops: Been tinkering on a non-running Athearn U28B parts loco I snagged off Ebay. Got it running, but since I really have no need for a...
  4. -Possum-

TEBC6 Build

gjslsffan - You're not hijacking at all! In fact you gave me tons of very useful info! Thank you!😁
  5. -Possum-

TEBC6 Build

Gonna be difficult traveling through tunnels.😁
  6. -Possum-

TEBC6 Build

Yeah, they're a weird one. Basically an oversized slug with a cab.
  7. -Possum-

TEBC6 Build

I think I originally found out about these after watching some vids on Youtube, and I immediately wanted to make one for some reason haha. Since they started off as SD9's in real life, I found an Athearn SD9 shell off Ebay for $5 and cut off the nose and long hood. The cab, base, and DB pieces...
  8. -Possum-

Morning folks, its currently 69 (Nice) and cloudy. We're expecting some rain this afternoon at some point, hopefully it happens. Had another gorgeous weekend in the books, Saturday I went to help my boss clean out his duck coups then afterwards we took his boat to the local lake for a few...
  9. -Possum-

Running Bear's February 2024 Coffee Shop

Morning folks, its 48, cloudy and chilly. Rain is in the forecast for later today. Yesterday evening I cleaned up a table in my room, laid out a few pieces of track and ran a couple locos back and forth on it.😁
  10. -Possum-

I always found it hilarious that he was an adult comedian yet also narrated Thomas the Tank Engine 🤣
  11. -Possum-

Morning folks, its currently 51 and WINDY. Gonna be a weather rollercoaster for the remainder of the week. Last night I along with my parents enjoyed Taco Tuesday with my boss and his wife, she made taco pie while my mom made a chocolate chip pound cake with cream cheese frosting. Both were...
  12. -Possum-

Morning folks, currently cloudy and cool but should clear up and push a little over 80 today. This past weekend was absolutely gorgeous! Did some more work on the tree, mowed the yard and helped my dad plant a small crop of 18 potatoes. I had my shirt off most of the time, can definitely feel...
  13. -Possum-

Thanks Willie, I'll have to take some measurements. I got a 24 pack from Evemodel just to try them out, and a Micro mark truck tuner. One boxcar I did the swap on, the wheels are super sloppy, they're barely hanging onto the trucks. I know I didn't over-ream them. I'll have to check out the...
  14. -Possum-

From this to that? NS 8808?

What a cute lil fella 😁
  15. -Possum-

Morning folks, currently 68 and cloudy but it should clear up and get warmer later on. Had a dentist appointment earlier this morning, just a simple cleaning. Dr. said no cavities!👍 Last night I started converting some of my rolling stock to metal wheels and Kadee couplers. I'm wondering if I...

Back