Recent content by Plymouth71

1. P

Diorama Retirement Gift

Thanks guys. I really enjoy sharing my hobby with family and friends
  2. P

Retirement Gift Part 2

Thanks guys. yeah he's a pretty good guy. It was my pleasure.
  3. P

Retirement Gift Part 2

You've seen my diorama in my previous thread. There was one other thing I did. I took large scale Plastic train set and painted up the engine to resemble my Uncles last ride. We set up the track, put in fresh batteries and it ran around the back yard during the party.
  4. P

Automobile traffic on a Layout? i.e. slotcars

Thank you for all the replies. I appreciate them. My son loves his slotcars For that matter so do I. At this point I'm still torn, but until I have a house to actually build in, I will likely make a small layout in N Gauge that will fit under his bed. I have looked at many beautiful...
  5. P

Diorama Retirement Gift

Thanks guys. He really liked it. I received a lot of positive comments at the retirement party.
  6. P

Hello from the Great White North (not so much now)

Howdy folks. I'm excited to begin my model railroading journey. I have a couple kids that are eager to play. I'm here to learn and I'm ready to suck up as much knowledge as possible. (Read that as is I'm ready to suck up LoL). I've seen some amazing work here already and I hope I can be a...
  7. P

Automobile traffic on a Layout? i.e. slotcars

Hi. I'm pretty new to model railroading, however not to some of the skills required. I have been building models and dioramas for years, and I'm pretty good at scratchbuilding if I do say so myself. I have a couple of small children, including my 5 year old boy. We have been playing with slot...
  8. P

Diorama Retirement Gift

My Uncle recently retired from his job as a CN engineer. He was a big influence in my life so I wanted to show my appreciation. I'm just getting started into model railroading. I have some track plans I'm working on for my 5 and 2 year olds. My 5 year old and I play a lot of Slot cars but we...

Back