Recent content by NDSam

1. N

My Fathers O Scale Railroad

Thank you all for your condolences and for the compliments on the layout! He worked hard on it for many years as it was his passion.
  2. N

My Dad recently passed and I finally went ahead and made some videos of the layout for posterity's sake. I created a Youtube channel and posted the videos I made. If any of you are interested just search "Wayne Kimbrough O Scale" and the channel/videos will show up. They aren't the most...
  3. N

She found it, here's the link: http://www.mypublisher.com/?e=OHm3Q8zJl3RdNGObUgM3xkM0r2GWTU5-xHM3YpUYiMo= Seems to only be viewable on PC's my Macbook won't pull it up. Hope you all enjoy it!
  4. N

Thanks for the kind words everybody! My wife is actually a professional artist who also enjoys photography and she actually made my dad a book of his trains/layout. She thinks she still has the link so that it can be viewed online and if it can I will try(I'm not very good with computers) to...
  5. N

Thanks to both of you i will relay the message to him! I take it for granted since i have been around it since he began building it in 1996 but i do realize how much work he put into it and know how impressive it is in person. He actually began building the layout as soon as they got the roof...
  6. N

Just a few facts about the layout: Layout designed by Wayne Kimbrough(my father) & A. Louis Ertz Rheostat control panel built by A. Louis Ertz and GML Handthrottle Layout is in the shape of a folded dog bone 100' long x 24' wide(at its widest) 72" minimum turn radius 522' mainline 5 +/- scale...
  7. N

I'm sorry I don't know what happened when I started this thread I wrote a little intro and posted a few pictures but when I went to edit the post it seems to have erased everything. I just wanted to say that my father is a train enthusiast from Russellville, AL and these are pictures of his O...
  8. N

This is my dad's O Scale layout located in Russellville, Alabama. He has been a train enthusiast since he was a child and got into model railroading as a young man. The layout is located in the entire second floor of my parents house. Now that he has gotten older and can't work on it as well as...

Back