Recent content by modelico

1. M

Instructions needed

Thank you for your reply Ron, the idea of searching through ships forums sounds interesting.
  2. M

Instructions needed

Hi everybody, I really need the Artmaster ref 80.438 building instructions...Could anybody give me a hand? Here you are the model I´m talking about
  3. M

My next layout...well nearly!

Thank you for your comments. The railroad is set in Europe. Specifically Spain. The era is sometime between the fifties and the seventies and yes, the 2,8% and 14,2" radius curves is for the narrow railroad
  4. M

Any comment on the plan before starting this comming september?
  5. M

Hi evererybody. some months ago a friend of mine asked me to design his layout. He had some some previous attempts, but the outcoming stuff was quite dull. I was a bit reluctanct to tackle the issue because I knew he would ask me to give him a hand if he liked the design. The upper red circle on...
  6. M

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

From my point of view they are quite alike, and anyway, while surfing the internet I have realized this tree has many different shapes and looks...certainly it is very difficult to model but, being totally honest, I think you got a very good specimen...congratulations on it!!
  7. M

Certainly it does !! Here you are a white pine shot. (Location Madrid)
  8. M

Awsome Jos!!
  9. M

From South Africa

Ha, Ha! a very smart wisecrack tootnkumin! It demonstrates what you just mentioned, here, we are just lame ducks on this hemisphere!
  10. M

1/87th Vehicles

A good remark, I`ll keep in mind for my next one!!
  11. M

1/87th Vehicles

There many awesome shots in this thread. My contibution with a Jordan H0 model
  12. M

From South Africa

"Good to see another southern hemisphere member on here" That`s because we don`t like to see upside down sheds and locos!!;)
  13. M

Rockface cement blocks

Cosidering what I have seen from your attached document and taking into account the dimesions of the pieces, I would suggest DEPRON or SELITAC as a possible solution to fix your problem. It is sold as sheets from 0,6 mm up to 6 mm thick. Basically it is an insulation material and can be scared...
  14. M

Rockface cement blocks

What scale are you using? What is exactly your problem? Are you unable to find a material to work with or is it the surface look the problem?
  15. M

Sometimes shrubs representing dry enviroments are needed. A good example of them are prickly pears. Some fruits (tiny glass beads used for ladies`necklaces and earrings )were included onto these H0 Spanish prickly pears made with cardboard.

Back