Recent content by Mil1ion

1. M

Plenty of fish?

With all do respect. Must be my age and the teaching I got. I had it drummed into my head to be be correct in what I do. Spelling was a major thing in my life. Yes I make typos, then I see them and correct them , I am one of those few people in the world that can actually take being...
  2. M

Would anyone do a custom decal sheet?

I just bought 5 sheets of a special transparent decal paper (called waterslide) that requires a person to spray a coat of clear lacquer on it after printing and before dipping in water. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150379512726&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT I am going to be...
  3. M

Plenty of fish?

Please note for those that type 'add' The actual word is AD.. short for ADvertisement. As a reader and see the word add where it should be ad.. I read a mathematical equation into the topic which completely destroys the theme of the text. ;)
  4. M

1/87th Vehicles

I like some of the stuff at 3000 toys. I wish they would make a Western Star w/London Concrete Mixer.
  5. M

Started laying down roadways tonight,question

Well I discovered something on Saturday. What I find is great for pavement that you can put lines on ? The back of asphalt shingles. I picked up some throw-away shingle pieces from a job site here in town Saturday. If you wish to grey them some, use some cement powder (the stuff you make...
  6. M

1/87th Vehicles

I got some clearance items from the Wal-marts around my area. A Norsot 1:87 loader for $1.03 CDN The semi's (Truck,trailer and Grader) that sell for $25.00 on Epray were going for $6.97 CDN
  7. M

ID'ing a power truck

link ? please
  8. M

ID'ing a power truck

do you have a part number ? I have been checking Ebay all day for 3 days now without any luck
  9. M

ID'ing a power truck

Here's the scoop. This car is from a train set sold at VIA Rail stations during the 90's in souvenir shops. It was made by Bachmann. Now I need to find an undercarriage with trucks for an 85 ft Bachmann passenger coach.
  10. M

ID'ing a power truck

Still haven't found a replacement for this truck. Here are some more pics. It supposedly came off a Bachmann "Promo" VIA 85 ft Lighted Coach .That's what I was told today from the seller.
  11. M

ID'ing a power truck

Thank you :) would you happen to have a product number for these ?
  12. M

ID'ing a power truck

I bought a rail car of E-pray and it seems to be a Rapido VIA passenger car mounted on a Bachmann platform. One set of wheels no longer stays mounted. I have been having one heck of a time identifying this power truck. No listing for this on Bachmann pages anyone know what this really is?
  13. M

Looking for a "retired" kit

It's cheaper here http://www.modeltrainstuff.com/product_p/933-3098.htm
  14. M

Looking for a "retired" kit

I found and won this one on Ebay for $20.00 HO SCALE FALLER B-950 CEMENT WORKS STRUCTURE KIT http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390084687512&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
  15. M

Wiring and power questions

What is the power value per foot of track to operate without problems ? I am thinking about 90 FEET of track for my set ups (Both HO and O scale) with 25 cars attached. No inclines though I have a feeling I will need auto trigger switches for this set up (if such a thing even exists) I...

Back