Recent content by MEBunn

1. M

Faller Car System

Derailment tunning Train uncouple on video. I changed the supplied couplers out with Kadee Metal couplers and tuned the coupler mating height. Tonight I ran two trains up and down the double track spiral mountain for nearly an hour without an un-couple incident. I doubt all the warts are...
  2. M

Faller Car System

Reliable Car Running Iron Horseman, I would like to here your idea for increased track reliability. Five of my cars will run on my wood and wire track with very few track jumps now that I have tuned the road. A few, that have not had the steering Arm/magnet, or wheels, tuned or retuned...
  3. M

Faller Car System

Truck Conversion to Faller Hi Jim, Yes, the cool thing about the Faller system is you can convert most any vehicle you like to the system. Here is a YouTube video of an American style Brush Fire truck from Boley I converted to the Faller car system...
  4. M

Faller Car System

Under construction - warts and all Yes, I have both the trains and cars not responding correctly in a few places on the layout... down from several warts just a few months ago. I assume you where also distracted with the bus hitting the curb at the intersection. I'm running the trains and...
  5. M

Faller Car System

Junction Marvels Photos - Under Construction Here is a picture of my HO layout with Faller Car System, DCcar decoders, Front Runner commuter train from Utah, Shuttle Booster frieght train, standard freight train, city, and the spiral mountian just starting to take shape. The modern layout is...
  6. M

Faller Car System

My first HO layout, Junction Marvels, features moving cars. Here is a video from my YouTube channel at BunnMichael. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-JEETOz2xk Anybody else have Faller Car experience? I have been installing DCcar decoders in my cars to increase functions, just like you do...

Back