M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      Marlin39 replied to the thread Static Grass Applicators.
      Anyone use the WWS Pro Grass GRAND static applicator? My WS is marginal at best.
    • M
      I believe this has been my problem with getting bored so quickly. Once it's built, what do I do with it. Looks great statically, but...
    • M
      Not trying to hijack your thread. ;) Your progress is great!👍 I had a similar epiphany. I had been building "operating dioramas" where...
    • M
      Marlin39 replied to the thread DCC on DC.
      Oooops, Mea Culpa. Senior moment.:(
    • M
      Marlin39 replied to the thread DCC on DC.
      Agree 100%. You're putting unnecessary stress on the motor and electronics. A test run is ok. Full time use could be an expensive...
    • M
      Marlin39 replied to the thread Smaller engines.
      Ok, Rapido then.:cool: They have a great SW9 and the 44 ton center cab is in production. You could probably find one of their SW1200...
    • M
      Broadway Limited has some refurbished GP20's at a great price, with full warranty. (General Purpose) A GP20 would look just fine as a...
    • M
      Like others have said, it's your layout, have fun. I just personally think that a big road engine looks better with a long string of...
    • M
      A big road diesel doing local switching duties? Yes, that would look out of place.
    • M
      I learned a lot with this one, but I am bored with it. I have to admit that I did a poor job designing it for operation. Being honest...
    • M
      Marlin39 reacted to Topherisme's post in the thread New Layout, Suggestions Needed with Like Like.
      Got a bigger yard planned for upper level, but hopefully this will do for just a few cars interchanged between NS and Conrail at the...
    • M
      Marlin39 replied to the thread Trains.com.
      Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazette GREAT modeling inspiration, product reviews, layouts, etc on line. Browse the "features"section...
    • M
      Unfortunately I'm not an artist, so I don't paint pretty pictures either.
    • M
      Correct. Here's a good way to look at it. Would this engine look out of place on 15" radius...
    • M
      I use small 4 axle engines (44 tonner, SW7, SW1200, NW2, etc) and a maximum freight car length of 40', without any issues on 15" radius.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back