Recent content by Lesak1

1. L

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

306 not counting the straight slots Dale
  2. L

Do you Preorder?

I will not pre-order and I will not pay for a catalog. Thats like paying a sir charge to go into Wal-mart
  3. L

Airbrushes

MPB, look for a airbrush that you can get parts for locally. If you can stay away from the cheep ones. I have badger. I have 4 different models and use them all. A top feed is good for most jobs. a siphon is nice for the bigger jobs so you don't have to keep refilling all the time. I have...
  4. L

Door hinges

anyone make door hinges for HO buildings. I have hinges for doll houses 12:1 but would like somthing smaller. Thanks Dale :)
  5. L

Cork removal

New tool Now's the time to get one of those new multi-tools with a scraper blade. you won't believe what they will do until you've got one. I've had mine for over ten years an it'll do a 2 houre job in ten minutes :) Dale
  6. L

Grass sizes

Thanks, that's what I needed.
  7. L

Grass sizes

I'm looking for the names and sizes of the noch static grasses. they come in three sizes as I'm told. but can't find any referance to sizes in the catalogs. there is 2mm, 4mm and 6mm sizes thanks for any help. :confused:
  8. L

Storage of Styrene strips

Auto zone On rainy days I stop by the local auto zone store and get the windshield wiper packages out of the front bins. clear plastic with a cardboard backer. cut to size and punch a hole in the top to hang. some will hold the original packaging and others the partly used pieces. can see...
  9. L

hoist HO layout to ceiling in garage

I didn't do my train board but fixed my panel saw so I can raise and lower it. I used a electric hoist from Harbor Freight rated for 880lb. they have one that is for 1300lb too. I fixed it with a auto stop, and used sliding pipes to lock it in place. I use a pole with a wire extension about...

Back