Recent content by Jupiter60

1. Jupiter60

Bachmann spectrum ho 4-4-0 keeps halting over frogs on switches at speed step 1....

However at speed step 2 or faster it goes right over them with no issue. I have a Dynamis DCC system that detects short circuits and auto kills all power to the tracks when one occurs, however it doesn't do that when the 4-4-0 stops on frogs. Ive pin pointed it to when the first driver touches...
  2. Jupiter60

Looking for recommendations for having TCS wowsound installed in a brass locomotive.

All of my current engines use Tsunami 2, however ive seen some other engines with Wowsound and have been quite impressed and want to try it, plus the Great Northern 5 chime on that decoder sounds exactly like Sierra Railway No. 3s.
  3. Jupiter60

Looking for recommendations for having TCS wowsound installed in a brass locomotive.

I'm working on converting a brass HALLMARK MODELS HO scale Colorado Midland 4-6-0 into Sierra Railway No. 3, however I have absolutely no knowledge in the DCC installation field and would like to put TCS wowsound in it. It has a can motor but would also need tender pickups, and a functional...
  4. Jupiter60

Tosays project: finally painting and lettering my kitbashed (2 roundhouse overton cars) into Sierra Railroad Coach no. 2.

5. Jupiter60

Converting a Tyco 4-6-0 to DCC with TCS Wowsound.....

Hello, I was hoping to get some insight on this or recommendations on who to go to to get this done, I've been modeling 1890s-1919 California for some time now and have really been trying to incorporate Sierra Railway No. 3 into the layout somehow, however nobody produces a similar enough engine...

Back