Recent content by Greg Lussier

1. G

A quick tour of my Milw layout

To begin, I used actual dirt I dug up near the former milw ROW in the Saddle Mountains. This involved lots of sifting for n scale. I then used Woodland Scenic’s grass sporadically. The key I think was buying the puffer. It is made by Noch. You can buy it from Scenic Express. The puffer basically...
  2. G

I had an article in N Scale Railroading but not in N Scale Magazine. You should be able see the full size just fine. These images are hosted at Trainboard not trainorders. I'm not planning any MP15AC's. Layout will consist of helper territory along the mainline from Beverly to Renslow...
  3. Extra 25 East

Extra 25 East

Obeying the 25MPH restricted speed limit, Extra 25 East begins to cross Renslow Trestle in August of 1979.
  4. G

A few scenes from my N scale Milw Coast Division Layout. Not yet complete but the below scenes are.
  5. G

Weekend Photo Fun 9-26

Steve, That photo is mine. I guess it did turn out to be a neat photo even though this was not the shot I intended for. It all happened during a photo shoot for a magazine article I was doing. I brought that section of the layout outside for some natural sunlight shots and the wind blew the...
  6. G

Weekend Photo Fun 9-26

Thank you for the comments guys! I've been looking around the boards here and I'm seeing some good modeling here. Keep up the good work! Here's another shot of the trestle from the eastbound lane of I-90.
  7. G

Weekend Photo Fun 9-26

Keeping the Milwaukee alive in WA state! Extra 25 East at Renslow WA
  8. G

Multiple Unit Lash Up

Let's see your multiple unit lash ups! here's mine:

Back