1. G

Indiana & Ohio decals

Two great endorsements now. Thanks for your reply
  2. G

Indiana & Ohio decals

Thanks Greg, I'll contact him
  3. G

Just purchased G & W MP15...

Thanks for the info Tom, I'll have a look at Matt's website. So far I haven't located anyone here in Oz but I'm still searching.
  4. G

Just purchased G & W MP15...

Hi all, I just placed an order for this little beauty an Atlas Genesee & Wyoming MP15-DC to take care of the local yard work in my future layout. Now the big task I need some advice with.... I want to change the center logo to an Indiana & Ohio. I understand that there are services that make...
  5. G

Atlas Master series MP15-DC BN

It's a long shot but I am looking for a HO Atlas Master series MP15-DC BN as pictured below. Road # is not important. If you have one in your collection and you are willing part with it to help me out, or you know of one somewhere in a model rail store, please let me know so we can have a...
  6. G

A return to the fun of HO railroading

Welcome back to the hobby, mate 👍 Looking forward to reading all about your progress as time goes on.
  7. G

Running Bear's October 2021 Coffee Shop

Well after my introductory post, I'm taking Willie's advice and popping my head in here to say G'day to my fellow modellers from country Victoria, Australia. I'm only new here so go easy on me. It's just hitting 10pm on Monday evening and I'm on the laptop juggling work documents and...
  8. G

Indiana & Ohio decals

Hello all, Does anyone know if decals are available for the Indiana & Ohio as pictured? Thanks in advance, Stephen
  9. G

Returning to the hobby (from Australia)

Cheers for the welcome. I look forward to sharing ideas and experiences. I'm very humbled by the level of experience, knowledge and skills you all have.
  10. G

Thank you Willie, I'll have a look in the coming days. I have placed an order for 2 BN Atlas GP40-2 locos. In the short term I will be more of a 'collector' than a modeller - that is until I have the room and the resources to start a layout. In the past 15 years I partially completed a HO...
  11. G

Thanks Ken, looking forward to sharing the hobby with you and others 👍
  12. G

Thanks for the welcome 👍
  13. G

Hello to you all from Melbourne, Australia. AT 52 I am slowly rediscovering some of my past hobbies which I regrettably had to let go over the past 10 years. Life throws you some curve balls and I had to sell nearly all of my MR collection. Well I'm starting up again (albeit very slowly as...

Back