Recent content by FunValleyLine

1. FunValleyLine

Lionel PS-4 Piggyback flat weathered

Well I think it looks good. Am really surprised no one else on here can even comment.
  2. FunValleyLine

Kadee Trucks and Replacing The Trucks Springs

Also there is a spring tool. I have one somewhere but have never had much luck with it.
  3. FunValleyLine

Kadee Trucks and Replacing The Trucks Springs

I usually assemble the cross bar and one side frame with springs. Then get the wheel sets lined up and put on the other side frame. Put small rubber bands on both ends to hold the truck together. Then install the other 2 springs. If you lay the springs flat and use an Xacto blade at one end of...
  4. FunValleyLine

Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome
  5. FunValleyLine

Woodland Scenics Just Plug failures ???

I know nothing about this but went to looking to see what it is all about. One thing I did see was the bulbs have to be plugged into a lighting hub. Lighting hubs can be plugged into and expansion hub. Bulbs plugged into expansion hubs will blow. Again dont know what I am talking about but...
  6. FunValleyLine

New guy from Ohio.

Welcome
  7. FunValleyLine

Welcome
  8. FunValleyLine

Electrical pickup issue

It isn't conductive, however it is used to keep electrical connections clean. It keeps water away and doesn't attract dirt. I have used it on pickup trucks and other conductive areas on my layout. Put it on and wipe off as much as you can. In other words use very sparingly. It wont cake up and...
  9. FunValleyLine

Electrical pickup issue

Dielectric Grease
  10. FunValleyLine

When you have to share the street with a train.

Very cool will be adding that!!!

Back