Recent content by cujo600

1. cujo600

Lessons learned!

haha, you described my exact layout, and no kidding I had the exact same issue. For some reason I thought I could make that turn in and make it out again within the four feet. I also added the small triangle at the inside of the "L". I don't really think of this as a mistake, more of an...
  2. cujo600

I have a question..

I have a feeling with the amount of coverage this received he is going to receive more than a smack. I also feel that if the father was right there telling him what to say (obviously he was) give him a reprimand and move on.
  3. cujo600

Is it ever going to Warm Up?

Our hotel is in Sunny Isles.....we did Fort Lauderdale / Miami about 6/7 years ago and liked it. We are only doing five days. Plan on also hitting Key Largo for a day. And I will probably try to fit this in with my son: http://www.gcrm.org/ Is this an OK museum? Can't be all that...
  4. cujo600

Guess what the UPS man brought me??!!

looks like Christmas in March!
  5. cujo600

Is it ever going to Warm Up?

Larry, I hope it warms up down there by April, we are headed to Miami for spring break....it would nice to be able to swim in the ocean with the kids.
  6. cujo600

My first roll of rail fan slides.

jp, I agree with tank on the lighting. It would be better to view the subjects in the light, not the shade. That being said, still cool pictures.......
  7. cujo600

Weekly Photo Fun 2-12/2-18

Rex, that is impressive. I personally hate dealing with electrons and such, but I do strive to keep my wiring neat and tidy. Are you an electrician, or just self taught? Again, that is some excellant work there.
  8. cujo600

MRH's February Newsletter now available

thanks, that worked.
  9. cujo600

MRH's February Newsletter now available

I am getting an error on that link....anyone else?
  10. cujo600

Show us your special rides

we have a winner!! Nice.
  11. cujo600

Why Such a Backlog?

I am having trouble finding Atlas track......kind of hard to add a rail yard without switches... I am being told the retailers will have them by the end of February. Its hard for me to understand why Atlas can't keep up with the demand. I would think that would be a good thing for a...
  12. cujo600

4-8-8-4 & 2-8-8-2 Christmas Present

sweet, but a couple notes..... I hope you offered the guy you met at the hobby store some money and you need to find a new source for HO figures, that one in the picture is ugly....:D
  13. cujo600

rolling stock axle lube?

Hey all, We have a varied mix of different rolling stock, some high quality and some not so much. Regardless, we dig all of them and they suit our needs right now. Some of our cars don't roll very well, almost as if the brakes are on. Some roll awesome, like one small bump and they will...
  14. cujo600

can I add smoke to a Bachmann Berkshire?

First off, hello. First post. A couple years ago I got back into model railroading, now with my son. We are running a DC layout and we are looking into making an addition to the family: We are both fans of this locomotive, a Berkshire, Nickel Plate 765. And really want a smoking...

Back