Recent content by ctclibby

1. ctclibby

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Good Almost Noon All! 45F @ 80% and partly Supposed to get to 51F by 1500 but suspect way more than that. Almost time to turn dem pellet stoves OFF. Thanks to Bob for dealing with this site ( his others too ) and hope he gets some rest between stuff. Been there done that! My 1st all-nighter...
  2. ctclibby

RailroadForums.com

Bob: Before you go and spend money on new server - can you turn off all the third party stuff easy? Google-analytics and friends would be 1st in my book. I suspect if you can the forums will breeze through with no issues. As I stated in my post the other day, we are waiting for...
  3. ctclibby

ATTENTION: Admin and Moderators

Bob: 0230 Mountain Time here. Not fixed yet. Took about 2.5 minutes just to get focused for this post and I got a 'block quote' for the 'reply to' instead of the usual grayed background. Still think the INet is somewhat broken between Provo and Seattle as we wait for your 3rd party widgets...
  4. ctclibby

From what I remember, I think it was said that the this is a stand-alone server; not a virtual server. Probably not a DoS attack as the ping times are great. Waiting for 3rd party ...um... help looks to be causing the problem. Don't know whom else is in the Datacenter or what the netspeed is...
  5. ctclibby

Good Morning Again! 36F @ 82% and snowing - big stuff. I will try a pix, we will see. Some of those bigger blobs are almost 2". Welcome to the end of March. It is not sticking, but I digress. Made 3 full truck dump runs yesterday; mostly metal and construction crap; and got mo done on the...
  6. ctclibby

Good Morning All! 36F @ 80% and overcast Welp, did some looking at the netscape of modelrailroadforums and did not find anything really out of sorts with it. You can read about it the Forum Information thread. Furthermore, looks like we are waiting for google-analytics.com for quite some time...
  7. ctclibby

Yup, getting kinda out there. Clearing cache is not gonna fix this, nor is restarting your modem. All other sites I get to are fast loading. With this site even the avatar's are s-l-o-w. Here is a traceroute Libby to Provo which looks pretty standard; if this helps. traceroute to 142.4.31.10...
  8. ctclibby

Good Morning All! 43F @ 69% and partly. Did not see any snow/rain the weather guessers were ..um.. guessing. We caught ABBA last year. Like some, the songs were great but to us the movie has a lot to be desired. Maria has always likes to dance to *most * of their stuff. Speaking of dancing...
  9. ctclibby

Good Morning All! 44F @ 63% clear with stars. Got to 72F yesterday, supposed to rain and snow through Saturday. Ima early today as we are heading to my yearly eye thing. Should be outa here about 0400 for a 0645 appointment 150 miles out. Since I am diabetic I get the full light treatment...
  10. ctclibby

Good Afternoon All! 44F @ 71% with severe clear Quick one today. Sleeping HARD: Later
  11. ctclibby

Good Morning All! 33F @ 79% clear as a bell. Hmmm are bell's clear? Anyway hit 65F yesterday, supposed 70F today. Finally got the camera and 2 dogs in the same place: Jake is now just under 13 weeks old. Keeps his face in the puppy chow so we could not feel his ribs. His feet are getting...
  12. ctclibby

Karl: Sounds like you have 'soft' dirt. You might think about some rock at the bottom of everything - maybe 1 1/2 stuff. Then Pea Gravel. I would not worry about the sand as the dirt around the paver will sift in. They will be a little spongy this year, but next year - just try to remove them...
  13. ctclibby

CtcLibby Pix

East Portal Flathead Tunnel. Date is pre 2022
  14. ctclibby

Insert Train Here....

Welp, guess that buck was waiting too ... At East Ripley 08/11/2007
  15. ctclibby

Good Morning All! 33F @ 78%. Can see stars so far. Should be 50F later and we are hearing of 70F Saturday. Maybe I can get rid of my thermals! We do not have that much to do with the property as we got almost everything burned we wished burned last year. Ya, some branches and crap but nothing...

Back