Recent content by Computer Guy

1. C

I need ideas

We have an Industrial Park with rail and Truck Traffic. Sorry I am late to the conversation. Maybe an old Supply depot for the Military? There was a Old Navy Supply Depot converted into a tech School and Industrial Park. There are lots of rails and roads. Not really an Industry per se. Richard
  2. C

BC Rail subdivision in progress

Are all of your buildings HO scale?
  3. C

It has begun, sort of...

I understand, it was a suggestion only. I liked the idea and it sounded good to me. Please have fun with your idea. My layout is going to be more about die cast cars with a possible train or 2. Richard
  4. C

It has begun, sort of...

Looks like you have a great start. A suggestion: You might want to write a history of your railroad. This was suggested" First thing I would recommend that you do is to take the above information, and write a "history" of the railroad and the location that it's in. Look at it like this, you're...
  5. C

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Hi Jim. I have been following your thread(s) since the beginning and I really like the how to's and the other information that has been shared by you and others here on these boards. Great work. God's speed to your next adventure. Thank you, Richard

Back