Recent content by buicfrank

1. B

Bogies

Thank you Tony
  2. B

Bogies

Gentlemen thanks for the explanation. Before I only knew what a cabbose and a diesel was. This is a real learning experience. Frank
  3. B

Bogies

Tony what are they? Combination of wheels? Mostly freight cars. Trying to change couplers and trucks to working condition. All the same couplers. Frank
  4. B

Bogies

What are they? Trying to decide which truck and couplers I want. So many micro trains to choose from. Just ranting. Frank
  5. B

kato couplers

Thank you. Frank
  6. B

kato couplers

Could you please give a part number for the micro trains coupler. Frank
  7. B

Real quick radius please

back hurts, too many shakes, already have thick lenses, not an artistic wonder, face hurts, hands hurts, what hair I have left hurts, but I have a 2x4 board, this should be exciting. I have to vote no for z scale.
  8. B

Real quick radius please

This is just something I wanted to throw together. Right now my space is only 2x4 feet. Frank
  9. B

Real quick radius please

I’m going to increase the board size to 4x2 feet. Thank you Tony
  10. B

Real quick radius please

I would say there is going to be a CHANGE OF PLANS. Thanks everyone. Frank
  11. B

Real quick radius please

Thank you for the replies. As I’m building a small switching board I thought I might add a half circle to extend one of the sidings. Board is only 13” wide and about 4’ long with small diesels. Frank
  12. B

Real quick radius please

What is the minimum radius for n scale? Is it possible with flex track? Does Kato make a flex track? Thanks. Frank
  13. B

Automobiles and trucks

Where do you purchase most of your n scale autos and trucks? Mostly American models (Chevy Buick Ford and so on). Frank
  14. B

N scale couplers

What do you recommend as a good all around n scale coupler? Good and bad opinions please. Thanks Frank
  15. B

Kato n track repairs

Called Kato USA Today and they agreed end to repair my double crossover. Only 6 to 8 weeks repair time. Thanks for listening. Frank

Back