Recent content by Bridgeliner

1. B

Proto 2000 Covered Hopper

Here is a photo of a few that I have built in the past.
  2. B

WPF October 1-- October 8

Here is some six axle power climbing up the Penn Division on its way to the NY state line.
  3. B

WPF Sept 5th - 12th

Here is a Wilkes Barre bound manifest freight lead by RS-3m #504 crossing the Lackawanna River on my D&H Penn Division.
  4. B

Wpf 5/18

Thanks guys! Some very beautiful Alco models posted so far! I have always loved the Morrison-Knudson rebuilt RS3s that they did for the D&H. I believe they were made in brass but hard to find and out of my price range. I thought I would give this a try and was pleased. Eventually I would...
  5. B

Wpf 5/18

I will start us off this week. It has been a while since I have posted but progress is coming along SLOWLY on the D&H Penn Division. Here is a picture of a RS3m that I built from a Bachman RS3. I cut the nose down, added some details like a plow, and MU hoses. Then I build the dynamic brake...
  6. B

WPF March 16 - 22

Northbound NE-84 drew Lehigh Valley power today in a set of capable C628's. They are seen here thundering through the country side approaching Thompson, PA and bound for Oneonta, NY on my D&H Penn Division.
  7. B

Weekly Photo Fun March 1 - 7

Here is a shot of the "Jeff Local", or Erie's local run that utilized D&H Penn Division trackage for it's trip from Scranton to the Jefferson connection in Lanesboro. It is crossing the Lackawanna River on my under construction upper level after just stopping to drop some cars in Green Ridge yard.
  8. B

WPF Jan. 25 - 31

Here is my current project on the upper level. This is my double track crossing over the Lackawanna River.
  9. B

Scenic Express Super Trees

Greg, they are Heki static grass mats that I also purchased from Scenic Express. I started with a base of WS fine foam ground cover and then added different types of course turf and built up texture. The grass mats are great. You can break off a piece and shape it the way you want. Lastly, I...
  10. B

WPF Dec 12-19

JWB, I am not exactly sure yet. I will probably end up using a Digitrax replacement board and hardwire that in along with the lights.
  11. B

WPF Dec 12-19

Here are a few pics of projects I have been working on. The first is the maiden run of a C628 on the completed section of the new upper level expansion. Here it is crossing the future Lackawanna River heading into Green Ridge Yard in Scranton. The other picture is the newest addition to the...
  12. B

Scenic Express Super Trees

Here are two photos. One is a coal drag heading down the main into Thompson, PA. I used puff ball trees in this area. The other is the start of my expansion and installation of benchwork for the upper level. I had to but the top of my mountain out so now I have 3 grocery bags full of puff...
  13. B

WPF November 5-11

Great looking stuff! Of course I am partial to that D&H locomotive. Garry, that scene is incredible! Really depicts the action of the heyday of rail travel. Below is my tired RS11 picking up a box car from the old REA building that is now being rented by the local farmers coop to store their...
  14. B

WPF Oct. 13 - 19

jwb, I will have to take some pictures maybe this weekend. I currently have all of the rolling stock that was in the yard pulled up onto the mainline while I work on a ballast project. Needed them out of the way. Once I am done, I will get some photos for you.
  15. B

WPF Oct. 13 - 19

Great job on everything as usual. The Dairy is coming along great. I really like the new roof. That Barrel factory is very cool as well! Here is one of my Genesis GP38-2 that I was working on during college football last Saturday. I weathered them up to prototype photos and added the...

Back