Recent content by bnshelbysub

1. B

Railroad Poll

Jeff, Does a fictitious BN sub-division count? BN locomotives will be the only motive power on the late '80's - early '90's Shelby sub-division that I am currently planning.
  2. B

Bottineau Farmers Elevator complex

I apologize for the double post. I lost my connection when submitting the first post and didn't realize the post was made. Lesson learned: if your connection goes down during a post, check to make sure the post was received before resubmitting. Bobby
  3. B

I was doing some research on grain elevators about a month or so back for my grain facility and found a couple of good, or what I thought were good, sites on how these things work. I had an idea of what went on inside the facilities, and these sites gave me a better idea of what was happening...
  4. B

I was doing some research on grain elevators about a month or so back for my grain facility and found a couple of good, or what I thought were good, sites on how these things work. I had an idea of what went on inside the facilities, and these sites gave me a better idea of what was happening...
  5. B

The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

Morning all. Don't post much but thought I would drop in for a minute. Coffee black, please. Topic of choice? How 'bout weekend plans? It finally cooled down in N Texas for the weekend. Should be in 70's all weekend. Good weather for Texas/OU and model railroading. Got some detailing and...
  6. B

MR Forum-Goers' Roll Call

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a member of the MR forum for about a month or so. Never posted anything, just lurked about gathering up as much info as I could. At first I thought it was just my acct that couldn't post because of a lack of posts. Then I quickly figured...

Back