Once AGAIN another move ! Tom
  2. B

Welcome Smudge !
  3. B

post your model RR tips........

All , I Had a good Laugh here with this one ! Good Lord ! Tom
  4. B

A long time ..

All, I have that new car .. it's a SUV! As of JUNE 2, 2021 at 12:00 PM Will officially be a Floridian. Tom
  5. B

A long time ..

All, At the moment I am in the midst of Looking for a new car and packing for a move Southwards , I bought a house sight unseen ! Ok, My Brother and his Wife did it for me ! Nor did they think to see if there were any MODEL RR SHOPS , train clubs in the area where they bought the house. Tom
  6. B

A long time ..

All , Since I posted here and in this section https://modelrailroadforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/greetings-from-gf.24761/ I have since left that company . I now am employed at walmart , I'm well Liked and RESPECTED for my Knowledge ! they pay me well. BCK RR Aka Tom
  7. B

N scale diesel wish list

All, These two are on my wish list . BCK RR aka Tom
  8. B

Here's a website > https://hoseeker.net/lit.html < for those long lost Instruction Manuals and MANUFACTURER's PAPER Labels. Tom
  9. B

Use sheets like this to these cut to size for replacing the Factory ones .. ATLAS / KATO, ATLAS, KATO please see second photo. I fount them at walmart back in the craft , fabric section they also come in different colors as well. BCK RR Aka Tom
  10. B

How many engines do you own?

Too Many to count on one hand .. wait too many to count on both hands! Tom
  11. B

Walthers' Repair Service

The times I have had called WALTHERS 1970's - the 2000's for any item needed or any service Their Representative has always been polite and very understanding as well as knowledgable of the item or my issue. By the way Greg, Thay should read as They , I do understand darn spell check eh. BCK...
  12. B

Did U Tube Start Charging for Background Music???

The best rendition I've heard! This lady knows how to Rock! an I use tube for my own pleasure for finding music. Tom
  13. B

1 - On cracked, broken plastic jewel cases.. One of my tricks with those Clear Plastic JEWEL CASES which are cracked, broken. I use clear packing tape many times to repair jewel cases, make sure the tape is TIGHT as one can get it to wrap around both parts outside as to place the cut ends on...
  14. B

Show Your Face

All, You want my ugly mug ... lol ! here you are! the T-Shirt is from COLGATE UNIVERSITY in NY. BCK RR
  15. B

What a way to ruin the hobby

I and everyone are attempting to find out what the post said. BCK RR

Back