Recent content by baldwin8

1. B

I need bridge plans

If your an Amazon shopper, make sure you check the "other shopping options" you can find used or damaged copies listed less than the original retail price.
  2. B

Show us your weathered boxcars and covered hoppers

Wow, not often I get to say, "Great looking rust!". Excellent work.
  3. B

My first project CPR wooden caboose

I have just started my first Railroad weathering project. The roundhouse kit of a CPR wooden caboose. A lot of researching for actual photographs. The kit is pre-painted for the most part but I still finding out how much was metal on the actual car so I can weather it appropriately. Critiques...
  4. B

New to RRmodeling

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I did pick up a wooden caboose premarked kit which is almost ready for a flatcoat and attaching the rest of the detail parts. And I already have added a Canadian grain car to my "to do" list. Thanks to all. Craig
  5. B

Train in the median of an expressway

Careful of who finds out, train watching could be more dangerous than talking on your cell phone while driving. ;)
  6. B

New to RRmodeling

Thank you for the warm welcome. I do find hobbiest are a very welcoming group. My love has always been painting and weathering and I see trains provide a nice challenge. I'm finding some websites useful for information on car markings. For now I will stay with just painting and weathering...
  7. B

New to RRmodeling

I have been a plastic modeler for many years and love weathering projects. I am looking to paint a few train subjects but trying to catch up with some of the vast terminology of this hobby. The many Rail line colors are beautiful inspiration. Next week I will pick up something locally to...

Back