baja463
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• baja463
      baja463 reacted to OleSmokey's post in the thread The greenbrier logging and coal co with Sad Sad.
      I went in and saw the doctor. What he had was the Xrays and whatever i could tell him about the problem. After he showed the pictures he...
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to PMW's post in the thread The greenbrier logging and coal co with Like Like.
      Wishing you the best. The layout will be there when you're up to it....mine always has been :)
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to OleSmokey's post in the thread The greenbrier logging and coal co with Sad Sad.
      I am sorry but nothing happening on the layout as i am having pain in my hands. I wake up because of the pain. I have it going up the...
    • baja463
      baja463 replied to the thread SCARM.
      Stumbled on something interesting ... Many of you probably know this, but for those who don't, be aware that the Atlas track planning...
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to scott7891's post in the thread SCARM with Like Like.
      There is a track laying limit now and other things blocked in their "free" version. In 2015, you could build an entire layout with...
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to Bigboy57's post in the thread SCARM with Like Like.
      I used scarm a few years ago. You can do an awful lot with the free version and at the time, after you use so many symbols etc. it just...
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to scott7891's post in the thread SCARM with Like Like.
      Having used SCARM in the past when it was completely free vs. AnyRail, AnyRail is the superior product especially if I have to pay for...
    • baja463
      Thanks, GGN -- I'm so deep into Scarm now that I'd be backing up! :D
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to GGNInNScale's post in the thread SCARM with Like Like.
      I just use PowerPoint. I made a bunch of scale templates, and then use the freehand tool. A bit of cleanup with the editing tool as...
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to OleSmokey's post in the thread The greenbrier logging and coal co with Like Like.
      Well, It kinda looks like my old office. That carpet is really nice and just for kicks i dropped a car onto the carpet to see if it...
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to OleSmokey's post in the thread The greenbrier logging and coal co with Like Like.
      Well, we got all the stuff out of the room but for the layout. It won't let us take it out of the room. Its too long to make the tight...
    • baja463
      baja463 reacted to GeoGeorge's post in the thread Track Plan for a Beginner with Like Like.
      There is a video on Trains.com Back on track where the guy is building his layout and uses these. he seems very happy with them and i...
    • baja463
      I don't envy you -- removing everything out of the room is daunting, to say the least.
    • baja463
      Back before Christmas i had ordered a piece of carpet to fit my room. I ended up in the hospital and Deb, bless her heart decided she...
    • baja463
      Thanks, Joe ... I'm learning my way through it! Slow but sure!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back