Recent content by Alcomotive

1. Alcomotive

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

I may have to get one in Rio Grande.... Beautiful!
  2. Alcomotive

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Alan- I gotta tell ya the Athearn's Econami series did a nice job on the lighting for the Mars lighting and SP's light system. I have 4 units of various schemes in the SP. 2 of which are experimental schemes and 2 are prototype Prime to Grime series. Even the red light works as well! You...
  3. Alcomotive

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Morning folks... We are under some weather the next 3 days including today. Mother nature cannot make up her mind on snow rain mix or ice or whatever! So in short it is messy here in upstate NY. Mostly wet. I intended to get my boat out this weekend as I am late at doing that after having...
  4. Alcomotive

Seniority Roster! How long have you been a member here?

I Joined Nov 17, 2006 with this handle but I actually joined before this date in 2004 there bouts under a different handle. I had to be creative with this handle. We have definitely grown and gained and lost many members over the years. Some of my favorite contributors that no longer are on...
  5. Alcomotive

Introduction

Welcome! and good luck with your move! Also I would like you to join in on our "Coffee Shop talk" where we shoot the breeze a bit! https://modelrailroadforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/running-bears-march-2024-coffee-shop.36915/page-86
  6. Alcomotive

FORUM UPGRADES - COMPLETED (For real this time! I hope...)

TomO hold on a minute....let me try....hold my beer............😁
  7. Alcomotive

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Back in 1985 when the original Sunshine Skyway bridge came down and the new construction was in place that added the bunkers surrounding the piers aka dolphins to protect the piers etc.
  8. Alcomotive

Running Bear's February 2024 Coffee Shop

Boy....I have not popped in here in a while but hey here I am for a moment. Hope everyone is doing well and those who are not, I bid you well and good things come your way soon. I am preparing to leave in the next 48 hours to go to UK. I will be going to London then on to Edinburgh, Scotland...
  9. Alcomotive

Also got this UP car...to add to my heritage fleet.
  10. Alcomotive

Well I have been searching high and low for these cars over the years.... Yesterday, one of my FB friends that belongs in one of the UP model rr groups alerted me to a new run on these cars. On the first run a few years ago they did not have or obtain the rights to use Union Pacific trade mark...
  11. Alcomotive

Running Bear's February 2024 Coffee Shop

Here is the actual link I found regarding the BLI announcement!!! https://broadway-limited.com/blogs/news/the-broadway-flyer-january-2024

Back