Switcher chassis's

I could't find the post about the track cleaning car so did find the box
OH and I can't find the two other M of W cars like the one I sent you I know they are here Did find a couple others one is missing the boom crane Just looking for them cause I'm putting as many cars back in original boxes Maybe in a month or so
The NYC is Tyco the other one Athearn

Attachments

• DSC_0485.JPG
    DSC_0485.JPG
    326.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0484.JPG
    DSC_0484.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0483.JPG
    DSC_0483.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 52
I could't find the post about the track cleaning car so did find the box
OH and I can't find the two other M of W cars like the one I sent you I know they are here Did find a couple others one is missing the boom crane Just looking for them cause I'm putting as many cars back in original boxes Maybe in a month or so
The NYC is Tyco the other one Athearn
The UP car, did it have a, not sure what you call in in the US a workroom on one end ?or boom cradle?

This is the Bodyshell I've bought for the other chassis, it's complete, so I'm told, except for the Motor, drive and worm gear.
You can see the marks on the body, not sure if it's a bad touch up or what, it's supposed to be a private RR I don't know, cab side says
Ahern RR. Unfortunately it's only on one side. I did look at a couple in the US that were much better all round, but they were all in the $70-$90 range with postage and import tax, so............ it is what it is for $16.00

1669318711556.png

1669318503593.png

Last edited:
This is the Bodyshell I've bought for the other chassis, it's complete, so I'm told, except for the Motor, drive and worm gear.
You can see the marks on the body, not sure if it's a bad touch up or what, it's supposed to be a private RR I don't know, cab side says
Ahern RR. Unfortunately it's only on one side. I did look at a couple in the US that were much better all round, but they were all in the $70-$90 range with postage and import tax, so............ it is what it is for $16.00

View attachment 156607

View attachment 156606
Yes maybe repaint should be ok then

Yes maybe repaint should be ok then
I'll see what it's like when I get it, unfortunately we're having postal strikes, so this time next week at the earliest, I'd rather not do a repaint if I can, simply because I've never done one before, and this isn't really mine.

I also need to look in the lovely little bag of spares you kindly gave me, might be able to make another chassis up, but for me this time :)

Last edited:

Back