My New Railroads

RR Redneck

The original Texas Hick
I am currently in the possesion of a big 90'x225' G scale garden railroad set in the modern era. It has a western United States feel to it and everything from late ATSF to the latest UP equipment. There are two classification yards both of which are jointly owned by UP and either Southern Pacific or Santa Fe. I have just recently finished the focal point of the entire RR, the "Twin Bridges". These are two bridges that I made from scratch out of steel and their acual names are the Lorenzo Ortiz Memorial Bridge and the Clarence Ridyolph (pronounced ride off) Memorial Bridge. They are both named after my grandfathers.

Also I will begin construction on a huge 135'x337.5' garden railroad set in the transition era. It too will be set in the west but the only major differences will be that this one will be a bigger representation of the original.

I will also construct a 180'x450' G scale layout that will follow toy train operting proceedures. I plan to run anything, regardless of era, or location.

Did you guys look at the date of the last post? It was over three years ago and the OP hasn't posted since. This was a 14 year old kid who was obviously pulling our legs. Ther's no point in dredging up old spam like this.

Did you guys look at the date of the last post? It was over three years ago and the OP hasn't posted since. This was a 14 year old kid who was obviously pulling our legs. Ther's no point in dredging up old spam like this.

LOL i didnt look at the date, i just saw it in the new posts list and when i read it my jaw just about hit the floor lol. I was thinking this wasnt really something real :rolleyes:

Back