Your favorite online store??

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


AllenB

Member
Anyone have good recommendations on places to buy rolling stock on line? Looking for a good selection at a good price obviously.
Thanks!
 


I have 3.....for different purposes......I buy a lot from MB Klein (modeltrainstuff) because they have good prices,selection, and they show what's in stock (including quantity), so you know you'll be getting what you order. For preorder stuff, I go to Brooklyn Locomotive works....also good prices and an excellent preorder policy. For "old" stuff, I go to ebay...they just can't be beat for finding out-of-production items.
 


Allen, no offense intended, but we have sticky items at the top of most sub-forums, where the most asked questions and answered. It's always a good idea to take a look at these first before you post a duplicate topic.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top