Yet another new member

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


mhampton

New Member
Greetings from the Hoosier heartland! I don't remember how I came across these forums, but I'm glad I did. Looks like it will be a good complement to the others I frequent. I'll probably lurk for a while to get my bearings and see how things flow. You'll most likely find me in the N scale forum as that is where my interests currently lie though I have dabbled in HO, On30, and G as well. Once I have sufficient posts to update my profile, you'll see that I'm located in Indiana (if my opening greeting didn't give that away). My planned layout will be of the HCD variety. It will be a freelanced shortline running through south-central Indiana using second-hand diesel locomotives.

Mike Hampton
Nashville & Southern RR
 
Mike- Welcome to the forums from just to your West. I'm an HO modeler but we love to see pictures of any scale. This is a friendly group here so feel free to ask questions. We try to check atitudes at the door.
 


Welcome to the Forums Mike,
It's a great group here with lots of knowledge on a variety of thing involved in the hobby.

So feel at ease to join in and be part of the group. We all have our areas of interests and abilities.

Glad to have you abord!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top