WCWBrassHat
Member
Happy Birthday, Karl
Glenn
Glenn
Best birthday present I could ask for, other than maybe getting locked in a room with Flo's waitress staff!!![]()
I have an Athearn F7 that had a bad front truck so I was going to change it out. Problem! I don't have an Athearn truck that will fit the frame. It was then that I remembered I had a Proto 2000 FA A unit in the closet. I pulled the front truck out of it and checked it out. It would fit the frame with only a minor modification. The loco works now even if it does look a bit strange being that the front truck is very definitely an AAR type and the rear truck is a Blomberg type. I tried using the other truck from the FA bit it strikes the rear flywheel. Tried changing the side frames but they're just different enough to not fit. I could get them to fit with some modification but I don't feel like doing that tonight.
Say Jeff & Karl & others
Possibly some help!?
http://douglassreport.com/NeuropathyWilliam Campbell Douglass II, M.D.
Do you know of any treatments for peripheral neuropathy? added 2009/02/04
In Germany, alpha-lipoic acid is an approved medical treatment for peripheral neuropathy, which is a common complication of diabetes.
I have exactly the same thing, from the central lines and picc lines. My pain is mainly in my left arm, from the armpit to the inside of my elbow. I also have an area on the left center of my chest.Been there, done that, even got the T-shirt! That's how I got RSD, also known today as CRPS, (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome). Mine came from all the central line IV's I had to have for the antibiotics. But since I'm also positive for MRSA, at least when I'm in the hospital, I get a private room. That way cross contamination is not a problem...
Friends don't let friends run EMDs...I think, if needed, I would break down an Athearn F-unit to save an FA, but not the other way around!!
But then again, I am an ALCOhaulic!![]()
