Yard lead or class trax?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Just starting to build my N scale yard- looking for ideas

Good job on the yard, Rico. Did you make a sketch or drawing of the compound ladder? I have looked at a diamond yard, http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/782
and laid it out on the yard, and it was an improvement over my first attempt, but this compound ladder looks like it might be better.
Here's the layout I'm working on
http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16652&highlight=compound+ladder&page=3
I'll let you know how I made out.

Norm
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top