WPF Jun 29 - Jul 5th

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


wombat457

I'm the one
Morning Guys,

Thought I would kick of the WPF for this week, even though I have nothing of interest, looking forward to your posts.
 
I have started on a shelf layout based in Bend Oregon called the stockyard spur. This was served by the SP&S and this portion has a wood chip loader, pumice loading and a lumber re-manufacturer.

Stockyard+2.jpg
 
The Shops

Nice Greg, I love the conveyors and loaders they should bring in a good variety of cars!
Here's where I left off on the shop build, still waiting for parts to come in:
shops6.JPG
 


It looks like we're off to another good week with the stockyard spur, shop (cool cars too,) locomotive servicing tracks, and engine terminal. All look great and professional! My contribution for this week is a Cotton Mill. There were a lot of these operating down South until polyester took over the clothing industry in the 1970s; now most are deserted or torn down buildings.

Cotton Mill HO Scale 1.jpg

Cotton Mill HO Scale 2.jpg

Thanks for looking,
D.A.
 
My contribution is my newest ebay find, a NP GP 18 waiting for my new layout to be completed. I was surprised to see all the detail and how smoothly it ran on the test track.

store 003.jpg


store 004.jpg

Very nice selection of photos this week! Great job to all who have contributed! Next week I will have some shots of my new building.

lasm
 


Ray, the "old guy with a beard" looks more like a railroader than the other guys. For a second there I thought you might be picking that girl up off the deck! LOL
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top