ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
^ I put this on the wrong wpf!
Karl,
What's that part number? I have one of these in pieces and the owner wants it re-motored.
Alan
The kit from NWSL is a number 1172-4, I found it on their web page.
It has the gears, motor, mounts etc, looks like you need a sensipress (I dont have) and a quarterer( and a few other little tools.)
I'm going to contact yardbirds tomorrow to see what they recommend.

Congratulations CSXPAID. Wish I'd had a dream job like that. Mucho Kudos (that may be a mixed metaphore there but you know what I mean) (might even be mixed languages)
Hah, I can't help but think I might speak for CSXPAID as well when I say... I'm not sure about that "dream job" title.
Only coming up one my one-year here shortly... I can't imagine ten, much less 30!
Of course I'm the bottom man too, which doesn't help matters.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)