Wpf 12/7 - 12/13

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I recently got a 37mm adaptor and some macro filters for my 2nd camera car project. Here's some comparison shots with just the stock lens and with the macro lens taken from the same position. The camera's picture mode uses a wider angle so ignore the visible lens, it doesn't show on videos. The best points of reference are the number boards on the F45 & SD24, and the windows on the California Zephyr cars.
I noticed that you use masking tape to hold things in place inside the loco... Have you ever tried Kapton tape? It's expensive, I know but worth its weight in... welll...gold!
 
I noticed that you use masking tape to hold things in place inside the loco... Have you ever tried Kapton tape? It's expensive, I know but worth its weight in... welll...gold!
I've considered it. With my tiny, near non-existent income I have to get the most of what I need for the least amount of money. The hobby budget is extremely small.
 
DSC_0793.JPG
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top