Wpf 10-07/10-13

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
Kept myself occupied this week making a custom built drive to fit a Walthers GP9m shell.

Front Range frame
Mashima motor
Proto 2000 flywheels
Proto 2000 AAR trucks (Alco FA)
Athearn worms and clips
Athearn shafts made from pieces for an SD9 and a PA2
Digitrax DZ143 decoder
I have a brand new Alaska shell coming for it

P3202178.jpg
 
breast%20cancer%20car.JPG


Remember, October is National breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Squeeze some boobies and save a life!​
 


This is by far, the biggest project I have ever tackled :D (I know I'm a smart@$$) I like these things though, I have more on the way and they'll look good on my new 89' Twin 45 flats.

Trailvan.jpg
 


Thought I add to the WPF, it's been awhile. Adding a few details to the diorama that Anton gave me. Excavation comes first.

002.jpg


003.jpg
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top