Wpf 1/4 - 1/10

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


DSCN2949-1.jpg
 
Nice headlight shot, Doctor!

Trainfan, I've bought a couple of steel mill bottle cars with the idea of turning them into United Federation of Planets Anti-Matter Containment Cars. Sort of like having a car of cyanide in your train.
 


Nice headlight shot, Doctor!

Trainfan, I've bought a couple of steel mill bottle cars with the idea of turning them into United Federation of Planets Anti-Matter Containment Cars. Sort of like having a car of cyanide in your train.

That would be pretty sweet! Be sure to post some pictures! We will probably do a full train of UNSC cars at one point, since we have the UNSC base. Probably black box cars with the eagle symbol, as well as some flat cars that carry the warthogs. I am currently getting pictures of different structures so I can scratchbuild the base, as well as waiting impatiently for the Micro Ops 2 line to come out so I can have the tanks and missile launchers lol
 
That would be pretty sweet! Be sure to post some pictures! We will probably do a full train of UNSC cars at one point, since we have the UNSC base. Probably black box cars with the eagle symbol, as well as some flat cars that carry the warthogs. I am currently getting pictures of different structures so I can scratchbuild the base, as well as waiting impatiently for the Micro Ops 2 line to come out so I can have the tanks and missile launchers lol

That would be pretty good to do a train like that. It is something I would be interested in very much where do you get your decals for this?
 
I made them with the help of my gf. I got the UNSC logo from google, but had to flip the colors in paint since I couldnt find any with the white lettering. After I sized it right and printed it out I put a clear piece of packing tape over it to act as a laminate (to not mess up the ink when picking it up, etc..). Then my gf ran it through her xyron (basically a machine that puts a very stick back on things), and finally I cut it out with an exacto knife and put it on. Here are the images I used if you want to do something similar.
 
From TrinityJayOne a few days ago, "PS- No, my tunnel is not for sale."

My comment - Dang! :) (Made me chuckle - good one.)

DougC
 
Another week of great photo sharing.

Jeffery the light reflections on the rails makes it look like a sunrise or sunset shot. Whether planned or a coincidence it is dramatic.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top