ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
added some trees and hills to my backdrop today.
Now I just need to get real trees for the layout and more grass.
This is really a friends layout, but since I run it more than he does, I consider it mine

Its a model of the NKP from Port Huron to Chicago. Sorry about the quality of the picture, I was using my cell phone. Better pictures (hopefully) in a few weeks.
This a view of Belleview yard. Kinda empty, in between outgoing and incoming.
More to come shortly.
My 4-6-2 Pacific. Currently it's slated for a static display in a park. The pigeons will love it.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)