ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Good day one and all.

I have a question and request forum member's help. I would like to do some fine detail on the inside of some buildings. Items such as making inside two story buildings. Including desks, chairs, sofas, etc. I would like to include lighting inside the buildings for freight and passenger depots. Does anyone have a suggestion as to is there some written material of the detailing subject. Thanks for your help. Harlan

furniture
is this in Z scale ??
I think the latest MR had an article about photos for interiors.
I have a couple with furniture and store junk in the front of buildings with big windows, they are HO not N tho.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)